The youngest members of our school community will find a warm welcome in our Parent-Child Program. Young children from one to three years old attend a weekly class with their parent or caregiver.
The daily rhythm includes circle time,
free play and visits to the farm.
Sacramento Waldorf School parent-child weekly classes provide parents a place to connect with other parents and create a community of like-minded individuals. Each class you will have the opportunity to connect, create, and enjoy a friendly and nurturing environment for you and your developing child.
Schedule for 2021-2022 School Year:
- Fall Session: Week of September 6, 2021 – Week Ending November 19, 2021 – THE FALL SESSION IS FULL
- Winter Session: Week of November 29, 2021 – Week Ending March 3, 2022
- Spring Session: Week of March 7, 2022 – Week Ending June 3, 2022
|Tuesdays||1 to 2 Year Old||9:00 - 10:30 am||$300 per session|
|Wednesdays||2 to 3 Year Old||9:00 - 11:00 am||$325 per session|
|Thursdays||2 to 3 Year Old||9:00 - 11:00 am||$325 per session|
|Fridays||**3 Year Old Only||9:00 - 11:00 am||$325 per session|
Parent-Child Admissions Process
- Step 1: If you have not completed our Inquiry form, please submit this form first which will elicit an email with a link to sign up for an online information meeting.
- Step 2: Download a Parent-Child Application here
- Step 3: After downloading the application, complete the application electronically and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our Admissions team will contact you upon receipt of the application.
- Step 4: Please do not make a payment before acceptance into the class. Before each session begins, payment can be made using PayPal on this website. Payment can also be made with cash or a check to Sacramento Waldorf School.