We welcome the many contributions made by parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty and staff, and friends that are critical to fulfilling Sacramento Waldorf School’s mission. Your gifts of time, talent and treasure make our community effective at:
- Fully supporting the academic, social/emotional, and physical needs of students,
- Ensuring the impact of our Waldorf-based education,
- Stewarding the integrity of our campus and facilities,
- Providing much-needed financial aid,
- Recruiting and supporting outstanding faculty, and
- Investing in the long-term sustainability of Sacramento Waldorf School.
Your contributions come in many forms: We encourage you to discover what works for you and your family and to give what is meaningful to you.
- Donations that support restricted and unrestricted needs of the school annually.
- In-Kind contributions such as crafts, destinations and experiences for our annual Auction, and items that support our many community events and the needs of our school.
- Gifts that help to grow our Endowment Fund to support the long-term health and sustainability of the school.
- Designation of Sacramento Waldorf School in your estate planning through a Bequest designation in your will or trust.
- Volunteering of time and talent for a host of activities and needs, most of which is coordinated through ParentSquare.
- Participation in the many formal structures of our school, including serving on the Board of Trustees, participating in a Committee or in a parent supported group such as the Parent Guild or Waves Booster Club.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Development Department with your questions and suggestions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all you do to support Sacramento Waldorf School!
Contributions to our school support our campus, curriculum, and campus in many ways, and ensure delivery of an education that supports all students.
To ensure that Sacramento Waldorf School can provide the highest quality education for current and future students, we are launching a campaign to build the school’s Endowment. Once we raise $1,000,000 we will start using interest earned by the Endowment Fund to increase teacher compensation, tuition assistance and scholarship opportunities.