For more than 60 years, the Sacramento Waldorf School has prepared children to embrace the world, both its delights and its challenges. Our alumni live all over the world taking on opportunities and challenges, putting their Waldorf education to work by solving problems, creating beauty, and finding ways to benefit others, our communities, and our planet.
No matter where you live, you have a home here at Sacramento Waldorf School. We invite you to maintain your connection to our community – keep us posted on what you’re doing, join us at any of our alumni events, and, of course, connect yourselves with the on-going growth and development of the school. Our alumni and alumni parents are an important part of our community, always.
Take a few minutes to walk down memory lane with Betty Staley, Faculty Emeritus, and Dave Kovar, Class of 1978 Alumnus. The video below was created to share with the Class of 1978, the first high school graduating class, on the occasion of their 42nd reunion in August. It provides a wonderful tour of our present campus and shares the growth of the school over these decades.
- Update your contact information to stay connected, receive regular communications, and share your latest news
- Join our Alumni Association by becoming a Class or Parent Liaison by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our networking platform to connect with Alumni from SWS and Waldorf schools around the world
- Share your professional talents and interests with our students and school by becoming a mentor or panelist for our student career exploration program. Email our High School Counselor, Janis Walters, at: email@example.com.
- Read about the amazing pursuits of our Alumni and Alumni families.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 916-860-2425.