The Pumpkin Path is a magical, mythical adventure; a wonderful Trick-or-Treat alternative.
Small groups of children and their families follow a guide down a Path beautifully lit by luminarias and pumpkins, stopping along the way for stories, performances and encounters with delightful characters. Children receive a small treasure at each enchanting stop. Homemade treats and a hot beverage are offered at the end of the journey.
Organizer Contact, Event and Ticket Information
- Email: email@example.com
Pre-paid tickets are required for every adult and child: $10.00 per person. Ticket sales END Friday, October 25, 2019 or When Tickets Are Sold Out – Whichever Comes First
(Newborns and babies who are carried and will not receive treasures do not need a ticket.)
Disclaimer: Due to high demand, this event sells out quickly. It is our wish that every young child who wishes to attend could do so. Unfortunately, time, resources, and the weather do not allow us to provide for more time. Purchase your tickets early to insure your place. Tickets must be purchased online by Friday, October 25th.
Tickets Are Sold Out
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know?
- Dress warmly. This is an inside/outside event and it can be quite chilly when the sun goes down.
- Wear simple, media-free costumes. Avoid dressing in scary or gruesome costumes.
- Wear boots or warm shoes. The grass and grounds can be damp.
- Silence your cell phone or turn it off while you are on the Path.
- Bring a treat bag. Children will collect treats from each station.
- Allow 15 minutes to park and register.
- This event will be held rain or shine.
- Allow 1 hour to walk the path.
- A warm drink and a sweet treat for everyone will be served at the end of the path.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Pumpkin Path is a magical event for all ages, but especially young children. This is why we recommend the Path for children 3rd grade and under, with accompanying adult. Tickets are required for all attendees except for babies in arms who will not be receiving food and treasures along the way.
Why am I asked to provide the age of each guest?
- In order to ensure that each ticketed child receives a treasure at every station, we need an accurate count of children expected for the evening.