Our International Program is for high school students from outside the United States who are interested in a three or four-year program, and who intend to graduate from our high school. We welcome applications from international students and value the cultural diversity and individual gifts our current international students bring to the student body.
International Student Admissions and Application
- Step 1: Contact our Admissions team at email@example.com.
- Step 2: Complete the International Student application and submit it with the non-refundable $125 International Student application fee. The International Application fee may be paid by PayPal, see below.
- Step 3: Once we have received your complete application and the application fee, we will schedule a preliminary Skype interview to determine your English language proficiency level.
- Step 4: The final interview will be scheduled with and conducted by senior faculty members.
- Please Note: All new and continuing students must have the vaccinations required under state law SB 277, effective January 1, 2016. International students must have their vaccination records translate to English. Consider starting the process early as some vaccination series can take six months to complete and translation of these records to English adds more time. For more information about California SB 277, school immunization requirements, and resources, please visit the California Department of Public Health’s website.
We prefer that students apply for admission into grade nine or ten. Students who are applying to grades 10, 11, or 12 are required to provide a translated copy of academic records for high school equivalent education in a foreign country. Have your academic records translated. (We do not accept international applications from students below grade nine unless the applying student will live with their parents full-time in the local community of Fair Oaks. For more information about lower school admissions, please contact our Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and complete a Lower School Application.)
Student Application Fees