High School Admissions Process
Grades 9-12 Admissions Process
- Step 1: Schedule a School Tour with our Admissions Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (916) 860-2518
- Step 2: Read the Instructions for Applying to the High School. Applications are due on Monday, December 31, 2019.
- Step 3: Have your student fill out the High School Student Questionnaire and complete the required essay and sketch.
- Step 4: Parents fill out the High School Questionnaire for Parents.
- Step 5: Have your student’s teacher fill out the High School Applicant Assessment Form.
- Step 6: Submit the Application Forms and all supporting materials by emailing them to email@example.com and pay the non-refundable application fee of $75. Application fee may be paid here.
- Step 7: Once all paperwork is complete and received, the process will continue with an interview visit with both the parents and student.