The Board of Trustees (BOT) is a volunteer group of twelve to sixteen members composed of current and past parents, faculty, alumni, and other interested community members. Additionally, the High School Student Council Presidents attend select Board meetings to give an update on student life or to bring any issues or concerns to the attention of Board members. The BOT, empowered by the school’s bylaws, is charged with legal and fiduciary responsibility for the school and administers the long-range business aspects of the Sacramento Waldorf School. The Board, supported by the work of several committees, develops strategic and long-range plans for finance, development, enrollment, buildings and grounds, and the Board itself.
- Finance Committee – Focused on annual budget development, financial tracking, and asset management
- Enrollment Committee – Focused on student enrollment needs and strategies for retaining and attracting strong families to our wonderful community
- Development Committee – Focused on capital campaigns, planned giving, annual campus events and fundraisers, and structured donations
- Buildings & Grounds Committee – Focused on facilities maintenance, improvements, and planning
The BOT general meetings are open to the public and are generally held on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30pm. They will be held virtually or on campus in Room 72; the meeting location will be announced prior to the meeting. The Annual General Meeting is generally held in October. Dates and times of all meetings are subject to change.
To apply to join the Board of Trustees, please complete an application.
2022-2023 Board of Trustees Members
- Ariel Cumigad, President and Parent
- Mollie Marron, Vice President and Parent
- Kim Dunn, Secretary and Alum Parent
- Stephanie Russum, Treasurer and Parent
- Tabor Martinsen, Alum
- Dr. Jessica Bagger, Parent
- Audrey Tate, Parent
- Nicole Fields, College of Teachers Representative, Alum, and Alum Parent
- Ari Magruder, Faculty Representative and Parent
Contact the Board of Trustees: email@example.com