COVID-19 Safety Plan
Parenting and Caregiving Resources
- Family Support from Kim John Payne on Simplicity Parenting
- In Difficult Times: How Do I Find and Create Goodness for My Children?
- Building Resiliency in Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus
- Making Art Reduces Cortisol
- Our Brains Need Craft More Than Ever
- How to Talk to Children about Difficult News by the American Psychological Association
- Explaining the News to Our Kids by Common Sense Media
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak by TIME
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus by the New York Times
- Talking to Children about COVID-19 by the Waldorf School of Philadelphia
- Practical Tips for Caregivers
- Grandparenting in the time of COVID-19
Financial Resources for Our Parents
Sacramento Waldorf School 2020/2021 Tuition Relief
Coronavirus Emergency Tuition Relief
Western Center on Law and Poverty
Comprehensive overview of food, health, housing and financial security services available in the state of California, updated daily.
California Employment Development Department (EDD)
Benefits and information on: Unemployment, Caregiving, Self-employment, Reduced work hours, Business closure or layoffs, Tax assistance, Food Stamps and more
Many service providers including medical/dental providers, mortgage lenders, banks, credit card companies, phone carriers and others are offering financing and bill payment options, and other accommodations to support impacts during this time. Contact your providers by visiting their websites or calling them directly.